Friday, September 11, 2009

...and I'm in.




So I just got sucked into
this because I want to follow other peoples' blogs.

So I got one for myself, plus, I have stuff to talk about I guess.

Things I am doing with my life right now:
  • working at Grand Traverse Pie Company
  • hopefully working at East Hills Athletic Club to offset my work at the Grand Traverse PIE company...
  • moved from Chicago to Grand Rapids
  • working on raising full time support for Beechpoint Christian Camp to be the Michigan Follow Up Director
  • hanging with my boyfriend Sean a lot
  • loving living with Stindall and Tiffany
  • loving having my sister nearby again
  • attending/volunteering at Calvary Church

This is really all I have to say right now. I am going to hopefully use this as a place where my friends and family can follow my life, my journey through support raising, and God's ministry in my life.

The. End.

2 comments:

  1. i also attempted this silly blogging business. i don't do it nearly enough but enjoy browsing other blogs.

    lets make plans soon!

    ReplyDelete