Thursday, November 26, 2009

bad blogger?

turns out i'm terrrrriibbblee at this blogging thing. I never post when i should and rarely have any great stories to tell, i don't know why i can't really think of any good stories or whatnot, but meh, i'll keep at it and see how it goes.

story 1: I'm in NY...you'd think city, but no, it's just a little northeast of Buffalo, so it's kinda like Michigan. i'm here visiting family with Sarah and it's pretty good, low key...we're going to watch Star Trek really soon and it'll be good. We are going to go shopping tomorrow probably at some point and then just continue hanging out. It's pretty sweet. I'm enjoying Thanksgiving.
int
story 2: I'm getting my support letters written and hopefully getting them out soon. I have to get them all printed off and mailed, but that's the slight update on the support front.

story 3: If this interests you at all, I want to go to the Philippines this March. here's the catch, I'm broke 1 and 2 I am also trying to raise support for working full time at Beechpoint. SOOO, I think i'm going to try and get the money by asking on Facebook, blogspot, and any other social networking means....so again, if you're interested please feel free to send me some money to get myself to the Philippines where I will be helping with a camp and with Vacation Bible schools. Address: 1801 Union Ave Se, GR MI, 49507 . :D Thanks! We'll see what happens and I believe that if the Lord wants me to go, I will. :)

story 4: I have really enjoyed living in Grand Rapids thus far, I'm sure it'll only continue to get better. I really like my new friends, spending time with my boyfriend, my pie company job, living with stinds and tiff (I know i wrote this in the first post, but really...), and getting involved in Calvary as much as possible. MSM, Missio, and just sitting in on the teachings of Samra has been incredible. I'm really blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment