Saturday, November 28, 2009

man o man.

Can I ever catch a break?

Nah, I'm being more dramatic than I think is necessary, but yeah let me just tell you a story (a story...finally!!!)

Last night, while sitting down to thanksgiving #2 - a plethora of leftovers...I get a phone call from my roommate Stindall (Sara Tindall). She goes on to inform me that she is with the police and says that our house got broken into....

heart, dropped.

WHAT?

yeah, so i guess our house got broken into...our laptops stolen (3 in total), some dvds, some other random stuff...CRAZY.

I guess it's just so weird to even think that someone was hanging out in my room, rummaging through my stuff and in my personal space, while i don't mind this from friends, relatives, even people that I somewhat trust...I can't believe a stranger did. It's just so unsettling to me, so unnerving. I know that's just something that comes with the neighborhood we live in, the work that i'm going into, and whatnot, it's just reality, but it's still scary and always will take me by surprise knowing that there are people out there that are corrupt and selfish. It's unfortunate and sad, but it's humanity...I'm going to just pray for them and hope that their hearts are turned...and if not, then it just happens and life will go on. We're all ok, though Stinds did walk in on them...whoa, and God is still good.

Anyways, kind of a distracted post, but there's my story. life.

No comments:

Post a Comment