Wednesday, September 1, 2010

trying harder + NEWS

*sigh...deep breath* - really it's not this dramatic...I know.

I believe it's time to try harder. so this is my attempt.

start. blogging. no matter. what.
maybe everyday I will try, though I believe my life events are not always entertaining. I guess we'll see.

In present news (since last I've begun):

1) I am currently at about 20% of my support raised for Camp Beechpoint. Exciting, working on more churches and contacts, neeeed to send out another newsletter. Asap.

2) I am still at the Pie Co...though, my sister now works there which is a major plus, also, though, we never work together.


3) I have attended 4 weddings the past 4 weekends and soon to be 5, a break weekend and then the 6th...only to be followed by December's madness of being "in" 2 more. It is an awful good thing that I like weddings...

and speaking of

4) I GOT ENGAGED THIS SUMMER!!!!!! WOOO HOOOOOOOOO. I am engaged to the greatest man ever, loving, sweet, wonderful, SEAN! YAY here's a picture. Yay this is the night we got engaged!



HIGHLIGHTS:
Su casa.
20 fuchsia roses.
Prov.18:22.
PERFECT evening.
30+ friends.
mariachi band.
crazy baby.
GORGEOUS heart shaped solitaire ring.


all in all...pretty spectacular. a night to remember. I'm getting married...

wait...

I'M GETTING MARRIED!!!!! AH! It's so exciting. :D planning in the works without a doubt.

We have our photographer for engagement and wedding...she's wonderful! Like a friend already! So excited to work with Sandra, check her out! She's excellent.





i'm getting married to Sean Avery Thelen. yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment